11.17.2008

Amir Blumenfeld

So. I discovered Amir Blumenfeld through his website www.jakeandamir.com where he and his bff Jake Hurwitz make videos as their characters Jake and Amir. It's pretty great. You should check it out.

On Amir's own blog, though, it's just him being funny. No relying on Jake to laugh in every shot to work off of. He doesn't really have any certain writing style that I see that he uses. He's just naturally hilarious, I guess.

He writes about anything and everything, I suppose. But what's important is that it's funny.

It's funny to think that if Amir wasn't an internet celebrity, no one would bother reading his blog (probably). But I guess that's really stating the obvious. I do like that he writes, though. His blog definitely gives me something to check every day while I'm online.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I appreciate the fame that comes from the internet and writing. I prefer that kind of fame to the "I'm wealthy and photogenic" kind of fame.