11.13.2008

You're so Sweet

Really? You always think my emails are fun to read? Really? I'm the only one who talks to you about things other than anime and video games? I miss you, man! You're the main reason I regret transferring schools. You always had something on your mind to strike up a conversation and/or argument with me.
I miss you man! You're my frustrating muse. You'll argue with me for the sake of arguing. No one else does that with me. No one else can find those mind boggling loopholes in the most thorough of explanations. I'm fo' realz.
I'm sorry I left you with our atrocious American History teacher. I know how torturous that class is with that man. Sorry I left you stranded. Hopefully you can get out of his class and into the other guy's class.
I'm sorry for not being as helpful all the time with your stories because you've been so helpful to me with my math. I miss those days. Messing around in Algebra 2, not a care in the world except for barely passing the class. Those were fun times. Fun times indeed.
We should really hang out sometime, you and I.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I hope you shared this with it's intended recipient. It's authentic and endearing. Your writing speaks to a remarkable friendship.