12.18.2008

Bipolar Relations

You know what makes me really pissed off and want to destroy something? Jimey. He hasn't called for weeks. He hasn't answered his phone in over a month. Last time we talked, he ended the conversation with "I gotta go, we're wasting minutes." I was stunned and just hung up. I don't think I even said good bye. I remember calling him either an asshole or a jerk. I've been doing that since he went back to Arizona. He deserves it. He is an asshole.

It's ridiculous, though, I can bash him and curse his name all I want. That's when I'm not talking to him, though. When I'm talking to Jimey, I seem to forget that I hate his guts. It's just too easy for him to make me laugh. Like how it's too easy for anyone to insult him. Who knew Osa could actually hate someone? She sure didn't know. How did this all start??

Well, I think my anger and disgust towards Jimey began when he found out that I've never had sex before. That's when, I think, it seemed to become his mission to have my virginity. He acted like it was his God given gift. Don't worry, he hasn't done anything to me. If he had, he certainly wouldn't be alive anymore. Or his penis would be permanently broken. It's just... his obsession turned me away from him. It really irritated and weirded me out.
I'm not going to go any deeper about this... but yeah. Just that moment really disgusted me.

Maybe it was partially my fault. I'm pretty open to him. I feel safe saying anything to him. And yet I still hate his guts. Ugh. I might have lead him on to believe things that I didn't mean to portray in that way... Or, more likely, Jimey is just a creeper and only hears what he wants.

Hmm.. Okay. I just wanted to get that out. I didn't want anyone to be lead to believe that me and Jimey were happily ever after.

No comments: