12.17.2008

Help! I'm Blind!

Is it bad that I can't think of an bad habits of mine? Or that I really, really have to think, to dig deep into my own mind, in order to see a bad habit? Hmm... Maybe a bad habit of mine is waking up later than I'd like to or am capable of doing. Or here's one, I conveniently "forget" an assignment at home the day it's due. I don't do that too often, though... 

Hmm... Well, I'm not a grammar Nazi anymore, like I totally used to be. That was back in my internet "elitist" days. I'd correct everyone's grammar online and then usually end up using their lack of spelling or grammar against them in an argument. It was bad. Now I can usually ignore grammatical or spelling errors unless I really, really dislike someone. Then I point out every single thing that they do wrong and make sure I don't make any mistakes myself.

I'm seriously at a loss here. I think I'm gonna have to ask my friends for my bad habits. Jeeze. It also doesn't help that I'm sleepy right now... I woke up a little over an hour ago. Ugh. 

No comments: